At Riverdale Dental P.C. and White Plains Dental, we are dedicated to providing high-quality dental care, using high-quality dental technology, which is why we use the Planmeca ProMax® 3D scanner to provide in-office 3D imaging. To learn more about 3D dental scanners in Riverdale, New York, or to schedule an appointment with our dentists, call our office at 718-548-3353 today!
We are proud to utilize cone beam 3D imaging technology at our practice. Cone beam 3D technology is an imaging system that provides our dentists and team with a three-dimensional image reconstruction of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose and throat. We may use dental cone beam 3D imaging to:
- Plan dental implant placement
- Evaluate the jaws and face
- View the head and neck as a comprehensive whole
- Diagnose tooth decay (cavities) and other dental problems
- Detect endodontic problems and plan root canal therapy
- Analyze dental and facial trauma
- Plan and evaluate the progress of orthodontic treatment
- Visualize abnormal teeth
Cone beam 3D imaging is effective for diagnosing and evaluating dental conditions, as well as planning treatments. One of the advantages of 3D cone beam technology is that it provides our dentists and team with a view of your mouth and supporting structures that is more comprehensive than that provided by digital X-rays. To learn more about cone beam 3D imaging and how it helps us provide you with exceptional care, we invite you to contact us today.